Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jimmy John's #12

This is my favorite Jimmy John's sandwich, #12 (hold the sprouts):

Jimmy John's sandwich #12
I walk to my local Jimmy John's for lunch every few weeks or so for this delectable treat. However, I'm also watching my calories so I avoid what some refer to as "Secretary Spread". Therefore, I enjoy half of my #12 on the first day and the remaining half the next day. It keeps pretty well (refrigerated) and then I get an awesome sandwich two days in a row. It's especially helpful when I don't feel like making my lunch.

If you have never been to a Jimmy John's, I highly encourage it. The staff are always upbeat and say hello and goodbye and the sandwiches are made lightning-quick. I also recommend getting a pickle to go with your sandwich. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate your comments!